Friday, January 10, 2014

Filofax Extravaganza!

Hi Dottie's!

I'm so excited because tomorrow I will be going to Vroman's for a Filofax Extravaganza!
I will be attending and I will let you all know how it went and what I saw. I can't wait! I hope I meet some of you there.

Here is the info:

EVENT FULL- NO LONGER ACCEPTING SIGN-UPS Filofax Extravaganza with Jennifer Reyes!

01/11/2014 1:30 pm
Location: 
695 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena
California
91101
United States
We have reached the maximum number of guests for this event and sign-ups are now closed.
Join us January 11th, 2014 at 1:30pm for a Filofax Extravaganza!
Vroman’s Bookstore will be working with Jennifer Reyes, known in the social media world for her blog, Twitter, and Facebook of My Purpley Life,  where she demonstrates how to utilize the Filofax planners to their greatest potential and have fun doing it! Jennifer Reyes will be joined with 2-3 other Filofax users to demonstrate different Filofax techniques and share their experiences. We will have our Filofax collection present for you to shop through and explore, as well as spot light the new styles that have gained tremendous interest with their recent release in 2013.
Kindly RSVP (626-449-5320) as to how many attendees will be joining us for this fun filled afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment